Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dressy Essie

My mom sent us a package full of awesome baby clothes. I'd mentioned how I'd love to dress Essie in shades of brown but that it's harder to find nice clothes for baby girls in brown. Mom used her special Grandma skills to find some, though, and packaged them up and sent them off.

I got the package the other day and indeed it was full of awesome brown baby clothes. Also included, however, was a FANTASTIC sundress. A fantastic, colourful, summery sundress. I could hardly wait to put it on her so I did a little photo shoot so I could have some gorgeous shots of her in it for the Facebook albums. (This blog crossposts to my Facebook as well, so apologies to those who have already seen the pictures. There are bonus ones here, though!)

Make sure you click on them to see them full-size!





Of course, Essie can't exactly sit up on her own yet or anything so for pretty much all of these sitting up shots I'd whipped my hand back and taken the shot super-fast before she fell over. Here are the ones where I didn't take the picture quite quickly enough:




This last one is my favourite.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the second one where she looks like she is looking down at the skirt and arranging it just so.

Keltie said...

I know! That's exactly what I think it looks like, too! Man, everything she does is cute.