Saturday, February 21, 2009

Random Acts Of Gratitude

I keep meaning to post about this and forgetting, so here I am posting about it FINALLY!

My lovely friend Jerome is doing another year-long project, this year entitled Random Acts Of Gratitude. It's an awesome daily posting of things he is grateful for and it's so lovely to read it and get a smile out of it every day. When I used to keep my KayBeeBlog weblog daily I always said that one of the nicest things about it was that it helped me to find a positive about the day I'd had, no matter what, and I think that Jerome's current project has a similar effect. For Jerome I hope it does, of course, but it's so nice to read it as a friend and then want to hug him when I'm done.

Jerome, you are the greatest! I am grateful for YOU!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been enjoying reading Jerome's blog since you pointed me to his entry about the Moyses. It is a lovely positive addition to a day. Way to go, Jerome!!!

Jerome said...

How ironic that you posted this when I was in the midst of my Weekend to End Healthy Living and couldn't post.

Fear not, of course, I'm almost caught up.

Knowing your mom reads now makes me both very happy and very self-conscious. (She'll find out I'm a weenie!)